January has been an unusually busy month for me- but I have no complaints about that! Earlier this month, I was able to go to the ImagingUSA Show in Nashville, TN. This was my first experience attending the conference, and it was completely worth it! I learned many new and exciting things that I will be bringing back to my business. It was a wonderful opportunity to listen to the advice and knowledge of so many qualified professional photographers that have envisioned their careers and turned their dreams into a reality. In fact, I was simply inspired beyond belief. One immediate benefit: look out for expanded product offerings and packages in 2010!
- Updating the blog
- A great tool for wedding planning: the OneWed app!
- Day 1261 – What Do You Get When You Put A Bunch Of Photographers In A Studio With Christmas Props?
- Shawna Sherrell Photography Published in Wedding411 Summer 2012 Magazine
- Taneytown Wedding Photographer – Nikki & Dom – Antrim 1844
- A Contest for Brides & Grooms – OneWed’s “Show Your Platinum Promotion”
- An Unexpected Visitor
- Shawna Sherrell Photography Receives Reviewed on OneWed 2010 Award
- Find Shawna Sherrell Photography on Facebook
- A Helpful Music Tool for Weddings and Other Celebrations