A few weeks ago, I was invited to participate in a blog with fellow photographers called “A League of 1000 Words” (Lo1000W). A L01000W offers us an opportunity to practice our craft, without the pressure of looming deadlines. Each photographer contributes one photo a week, which works out perfectly between the 5 of us. It’s been a great opportunity for me to photograph in different ways and get out more on my own with the camera for fun (which can be difficult to do with at times with a full-time job and my photography work!). So, if you’d like to see some different artistic perspectives, feel free to visit the site to check out everyone’s work!
- Updating the blog
- A great tool for wedding planning: the OneWed app!
- Day 1261 – What Do You Get When You Put A Bunch Of Photographers In A Studio With Christmas Props?
- Shawna Sherrell Photography Published in Wedding411 Summer 2012 Magazine
- Taneytown Wedding Photographer – Nikki & Dom – Antrim 1844
- A Contest for Brides & Grooms – OneWed’s “Show Your Platinum Promotion”
- An Unexpected Visitor
- Shawna Sherrell Photography Receives Reviewed on OneWed 2010 Award
- Find Shawna Sherrell Photography on Facebook
- A Helpful Music Tool for Weddings and Other Celebrations