In early November, I had the distinct pleasure of photographing Nikki’s & Dom’s wedding at the beautiful Antrim 1844 in Taneytown, Maryland. The day was gorgeous and Nikki and Dom were married at the most perfect time of day – right before sunset, when the lighting was exquisite! The ceremony was one of the most moving ones I’ve had the honor of witnessing – the pastor completely encapsulated the joys and realities of marriage. I was happy to have Jennilyn Gaitan of Unveiled Faces by Jennilyn help me out as a second photographer. Click on the image below to view a short video with some of my favorites from the day!
- Updating the blog
- A great tool for wedding planning: the OneWed app!
- Day 1261 – What Do You Get When You Put A Bunch Of Photographers In A Studio With Christmas Props?
- Shawna Sherrell Photography Published in Wedding411 Summer 2012 Magazine
- Taneytown Wedding Photographer – Nikki & Dom – Antrim 1844
- A Contest for Brides & Grooms – OneWed’s “Show Your Platinum Promotion”
- An Unexpected Visitor
- Shawna Sherrell Photography Receives Reviewed on OneWed 2010 Award
- Find Shawna Sherrell Photography on Facebook
- A Helpful Music Tool for Weddings and Other Celebrations